Tea is definitely a year round beverage, but there is just something about winter and the holidays that calls for more tea. Which makes it perfect for all of the tea lovers on your shopping list! I have put together my top picks and created the 2013 Tea Lovers Gift Guide to make your shopping easy.
- Teavana Tea Gift Set- This tea gift set has just about everything that the special person on your list will need for making a great cup of tea. It comes in a lovely gift box containing four loose leaf teas (Sakura Allure Green Tea, Strawberry Lemonade herbal tea, Matevana, and Rooibos Chai Tea) in reusable tea tins, a tin of German rock sugar, a PerfecTea teaspoon, and a PerfecTea maker. Just add hot water! This gift makes over 60 cups of tea.
- Chocolate Trio Gift Box Set - Tea and chocolate are such a great pairing that this gift set is able to offer two chocolate infused teas! An added bonus is this is one of my favorite places to get loose leaf tea and it is hard to go wrong with anything there.
- Every loose leaf tea drinker can use an infuser mug. It is a daily used staple in my house. I love this Turquoise Curve Tea Mug with infuser. It has an included stainless steel infuser with fine mesh for those really small tea leaves. Plus the lid flips over for the infuser to rest in when your tea is done steeping. Very handy to get those second and third infusions from your tea!
- Steeping a great cup of tea involves two things. High quality tea and bringing water to the perfect temperature. This Breville Variable Temperature Tea Kettle is perfect. Add water and push a button for either green tea, white tea, oolong tea, black tea, or coffee (perfect for your french press!) and it does the rest. It will even keep the water at the right temperature for 20 minutes.
- A Tea Set. This Noble Poppy Bone China tea set is absolutely stunning to me and would brighten up any kitchen. It comes with the teapot, four cups and four saucers - great for inviting over some friends for tea.
Tell me what is on your tea wish list this year. I would love to know!