I love parties and tea parties are very high on that list. I am always on the lookout for fun party favors or craft projects that can be done at a party. This adorable edible teacup party favor fits the bill.
My friend Heather from Dollar Store Crafts was kind enough to share this with me and I knew that I needed to share it with you. Posted on Ada & Darcy this yummy treat is super easy to make. You will need:
3. Half a mint lifesaver
4. Freckle chocolate
5. Icing mixture to glue it all together.
The blog is written by an Australian so biscuit equals cookie and freckle chocolate equals nonpareils.
Make these up ahead of time and place one at each place setting, decorate your buffet with them, or wrap them in a cellophane bag as a party favor. I can also imagine these would be a lot of fun to put together at a child's birthday party with a tea theme. Enjoy making (and then eating) these edible teacup party favors.
Check out our other Tea Party Favors and these adorable tea party supplies:
Decaf Loose Tea is a great choice when you are looking for a caffeine free tea or loose tea for children. Some of my favorite ones are Rooibos tea blends. There are also a large number of herbal varieties. Let's talk about my favorite ones.
- American Tea Room St. Tropez - This is a green rooibos that is blended with red currants, rose petals, and blue mallow blossoms. This is a great tea that is great hot or iced.
- Teavana Rooibos Peach Bloom Tea - This is a blend of green and red rooibos that also includes peach and safflower. I also love to blend it with their Strawberry Kiwi Herbal Tea.
- Chamomille Tea - When ever I want to relax or want a good night's sleep, then I reach for the Chamomille tea in the cabinet. Typically made from the flower blossoms, this sweet tea is known for its calming properties.
- Teavana Strawberry Lemonade Herbal Tea - With summer coming, thoughts are turning to iced tea. This is a great tea blend for that and your kids will love it.
If you are looking for a great Decaf Loose Tea these are some great ones to try. Please share your favorite ones in the comments below. I am always on the lookout for new ones to try.
I was shopping the other day at Target and spotted this in the tea row.
I'm not sure how long Lipton Loose Tea has been available, but I'm not sure I have ever seen it at the store before. I'm always on the lookout for different teas to try. I didn't get any but may try it in the summer. I do enjoy iced tea brewed from Lipton on occasion and this may be a better alternative.